Saturday, July 21, 2012

A few things.

1) After comparing Beats & Bose headphones, I have decided to go for Bose. And my options are $199 normal headphone and $449 wireless noise cancelling ! haha. Had a look at HK bose website, it's cheaper over there. If i'm going for $449 one, i'll buy it in HK.


2) Medicine is scary. Or, i should say Human doesn't like to change. I hate transition phase. I had a bad transition phase and it's a nightmare for me to imagine another one. Another 6 months to go... What can I say or complain. I guess nothing. I chose this, I have to do all my best to adapt. Some time, i wonder if i'm too lazy to complain or I just fed up to complain over unavoidable things. With the amount of time left, there are many big decisions ahead of me now...
 a) Between Malaysia vs Aussie - Still waiting for Aussie application result...
     In Malaysia - cant imagine myself working from 5am to 12am, no foods, verbal abuse flying here n there, and with my insufficient knowledge (& language problem), it's going to be nightmare.
     On the other hand, Aussie - 6am to 5 or 6pm, with lunch, no verbal abuse allowed, teaching by seniors. Less bullying. But i have english problems. haih... not sure if i'll pass my IELTS. Haihhh...
    This Question has been bothering me in the last 6 months, initially i wanted to go home, but after listening to friends' feedback about the health care system. I dont think i'll like it. absolutely no idea why no one actually suggest to change. It's horrible. Complaints floating around in the newspapers by the public about doctors. but do they actually realised what's happening behind the scene? Sigh. These people, just dont use their mind to think before they speak.
 b) Between peninsular Malaysia or East malaysia? I'm tired of being what you want me to be, what you wish me to be, I know what the society and what you guys expecting of me, to be honest, it put me under a lot of pressure. It's just impossible to ask people (esp senior people) to think from your side. I know they have a lot of experiences, but no one is ALWAYS right, they are not in my shoe! walk in my shoes and see what i see.


3) Human is super complicated animal. No one really knows what is actually in another person mind. And, No one can understands what you been through in your life. As i always mention in this blog, No one is also perfect in this world. I guess i dunno you.





No comments:

Post a Comment